As of version 1.2.0, Unify has an auto-update feature that will automatically rewrite your Unify files with the latest code, making updates for your and your clients as simple as possible. To auto-update there are some requirements:
- Only admin accounts can auto-update
- You must have the cURL PHP library installed on your server
- You must provide FTP info
If all of these requirements are met, then:
- Go to the “dashboard” or “settings”. On any page in the dashboard/settings, you will see an update box in the top right corner. Click “update”.
- You will be prompted to confirm the auto-update. Click “update”.
- After the update has completed successfully, click “done”.
It should really be that simple. If an error occurs during the auto-update, you will need to manually update Unify. Basically, you just re-install Unify via your FTP client.